Saturday 17 August 2013

SWEET SALTY WATERS OF LIFE


Dear Reader,

 My name is Sophie, so please call me Sophie.
I have been writing for a long time starting by children stories that was never published. I finally publish my life story. Sophie's World Journeys Of The Lost Soul. One of the things I love creating is Poems of the heart,  A view from the heart

Beneath The Earth
Deep down under
There is a layer of space
A layer of time

Deep Down under
The ocean flows

Where live creatures resides
The crocodiles and the sea wales
The lizards and the sharks
Hippos and salmon troops
Surfing the sweet salty waters of life

Deep down where the sweet salty waters of life

Lies RESPECT AND HARMONY

Sophie Mubvumbi Jayawardene



Subscribe this blog from my website Link here


https://www.vizify.com/sophie-jayawardene




No comments:

Post a Comment